Conventional storage unit
- You never own it
- Concrete floor can create moisture problems
- Inconvenient to access
- No privacy
- Hard to organize
Your own storage rental
- After 2 or 3 years it's yours!
- Dry wood floors
- Keep it on your property- access whenever you want
- Privately located on your property
- Order with storage loft or work bench
- Choose from a variety of options
You'll be getting a building that's built in Maine for the Maine climate. Check these building details:
- Now offering RTO on most buildings between $1,500 and $9,500!
- Many styles and sizes to choose from
- 2"x4" framing 16" on center - for roof, walls, and floor on most buildings
- Built on 4"x4" treated skids
- Advantech flooring
- Long lasting and tight SmartSide® siding
- Your choice of our many paint colors
- Limited Lifetime Architectural shingles (choose one of our colors)
- Delivery to your Maine location on our specially built trailers
The following guidelines apply. Please contact our sales team for more detail.
- Rent to Own for Maine locations only.
- No buildings used for habitation are eligible.
- Building value must be less than $9,500.
- Limited to Maine deliveries for Rental - Purchase program.
- Delivery, first month, and last two months (security deposit) to begin.
- Choose an in stock building or order one.
- All buildings under $9,500 are eligible except the boat swing, 4x8 chicken coop, and wheelbarrow chicken coop.
- Maine sales tax is due on all final payments.
- Consumer does not acquire ownership right until the total of payment to acquire ownership is paid.
We're unable to post the current rent to own prices because of the recent price fluctuations. Please call one of our offices at 207-269-2800 for current price and monthly payments.